Maybe that’s why one in every 10 US fuel dispensers hides a skimmer in plain sight. FlintLoc knows that small retailers are hit hardest. So, we engineered and assemble a foolproof product right here in the USA for independents like you that’s easy to install, impossible to detect, hassle-free, and without monthly monitoring fees.
Ready to protect against skimmers?
One of these dispensers has our product installed…
Can you tell which one’s protected?
No?! Neither can skimmers.
Thieves know every trick in the book… So, don’t count on a quick visual check of tape, stickers, or locks to tell you a dispenser’s been compromised!
Alert/86 is the invisible alarm system for your dispensers that prevents thieves from fitting a skimming device without your knowing it!
Available in 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-dispenser configurations, installing Alert/86 is a snap. The units are quick and easy to set up following our clear, simple, step by step instructions.
Alert/86 incorporates the same proven components and reliable technology that’s stopped the bad guys cold at major truck stops across the country—north, south, east, and west! The systems are assembled and programmed in our Texas facility, with each unit quality checked and tested by our own engineers before being shipped to you.
Looking for a custom solution?
- Suspects caught installing skimmers at gas station in Delray Beach: Police
- Police: Crooks caught installing skimmers at Delray Beach gas station
- More credit card skimmers found on NC gas pumps. How can you thwart high-tech thieves?
- Warning: Paying for Gas at the Pump Could Make You a Target for Hackers
- Man accused of using fraudulent credit cards and running mobile gas pump with stolen fuel
- Where San Antonio police picked up 16 credit card skimmers in August
- Credit-card skimmers found at Lake Worth gas station
- Tips to avoid card skimmers at gas stations
- Millions Stolen By Skimmers At Florida Gas Pumps This Year
- Crafty Thieves Steal 560 Gallons Of Diesel From Amador County Gas Station
- How this Exxon Mobil app can help you avoid credit card skimmers
- Are there credit card skimmers at your gas station?
- State grand jury indicts six in gas skimming scheme
- Skim Scams Are Getting More Sophisticated
- Florida Law Enforcement Face Challenges Catching Gas Station Skimmers
FlintLoc’s R&D team has decades of experience designing and integrating technologies for the big boys across the nation. With the proliferation of high-tech theft, and small retailers hit hardest by it, FlintLoc decided to level the playing field. We engineer and assemble products right here in the USA that’s simple to install, hassle-free in operation, and affordable even for independent operators, and designed to pay for themselves in months or less.